Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week in, and Week out.

I can't think of a worse fate then to be forever doomed to work with the general public, forever having to listen to their concerns about how sometimes their phone doesn't work fast enough, or how they won't buy korean because they "don't want no chinaman making their dishwasher".
Am I the only person in the world who goes into a store and looks for things themselves? Does everyone else imediately go up to the first employee they see, huff impatiently when they have to wait in line (like they learned to do in elementary school) and ask if they have the most obscure, hard to find (and most likely non-existant) item they can think of?
"Do you have wool  combs?"
What?
"WOOL COMBS, LIKE A COMB FOR A SHEEP!"
That doesn't exist
"WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR MANAGER YOU LITTLE SNOT"
Hold on sir, let me get him
Then I gut them with my bowie knife because I'm fucking rambo.
-Love,
 Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment