Friday, October 23, 2009

Just when you thought you were safe...BOOM GRINDTOWN CITY (The movie)

There's no greater joy to be had then shredding a gnarly handplant while some pedestrian goes "ooo don't do that that's my mother's grave"
Shut up square, you don't understand, because you're in a cage man. A cage manufactured out of fear. Fear that you can't be Xtreme because "it's disrespectful" or "I'm scared" or "why are you doing this to me, I just want to mourn my mother's death in peace"
Shut up queer.
You're the man that keeps us down, I see you in the face of every sign that says "no skateboarding" or the old guy at Ace hardware who says "Stop huffing all our paint, either buy something or get out of my store"
I know you for what you really are. A fake, a fraud, a waste of air.
Plus what are you gonna do about it, you're eight and I could smash you.
-Love,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment